Wednesday, June 13, 2018

First anniversary and first book

Ladies and gentlemen, today - June 13th - is a very important day for Tiffany & Corey.  Do you know why?

One year ago today, Tiffany & Corey officially launched as a webcomic!

Many webcomics and webcomickers out there would never make it past their first year due to all kinds of reasons such as schedule slip, life's obligations and so on.

In honor of Tiffany & Corey's first anniversary, I'm going to answer a long-standing question.  I've been getting a few emails about this (BTW, any comments and feedback should go to tiffanyandcorey(at)gmx(dot)com).  Some are asking about the origin of their names and at least one person figured it out.  Tiffany is named after 1980s pop star Tiffany  Corey was named after both Corey Haim and Corey Feldman.

Before you leave this blog and go elsewhere, I have one more official announcement to make.

Sometime next year, in 2019, the very first book of Tiffany & Corey will be printed and released.  We aim to print a book collecting many Tiffany & Corey cartoons.  Now, I know what some of you out there are thinking.  Why would I want to pay for a book of cartoons when I can read them online for free?

Well...some people like to have a physical copy of comics and cartoons they can read.  But there's another reason you should get the first Tiffany & Corey book.

It will have TEN BONUS CARTOONS not available anywhere else!  That's right.  I will be putting an extra ten cartoons in the book that are not on this blog, not on my DeviantArt, not on any public gallery or not on any image board.

The details are still being worked out.  The exact release date in 2019 has not yet been determined.  The exact print run is still being calculated too.  

That's it for now!  Keep watching for more cartoons and fun.

Oh yes - check out my DeviantArt as I have prepared a special piece of artwork in honor of this occasion!