Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sketchbook Sunday 1/14/2018

Hello, readers.  From today until the last Sunday in March, there'll be a feature here called "Sketchbook Sundays".  I'll share with you rough work of all kinds regarding Tiffany & Corey!
Anyway, let's get on with the show.

In contrast to Sunnyville Stories which is more "artistic", Tiffany & Corey tends to be more spontaneous.  Sometimes I may do thumbnails to determine characters used, composition and placement of props.  I usually don't do this but there are times I will do this.



This was a rough sketch for one of the early Tiffany & Corey cartoons way back in June 2017.  

The caption you see above was what I finally settled on.  I tried a few other combinations like "sodium", "fat" and "cholesterol" but I thought MSG sounded the funniest.  I also debated using King Kong instead of Superman.

Buy me a Ko-Fi!

Visit my other blog and comics at Sunnyville Stories!

Also, pledge today to the Sunnyville Volume 4 Kickstarter!